Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 July 2020

11th July 2020 - Fourways Fishery (Laneside Lake)

Match day 7 had arrived and Big T had narrowed my lead to only 9 points so headed into today's match high on confidence

I chose Fourways Fishery for the match and Laneside lake on the complex. This lake was home to my PB so big fish was certainly on the agenda

I chose my favourite peg 27, with Dad on 26

The weather was lovely and warm with bright sunshine and with the match taking place between 9am and 3pm we would hopefuly bask in the sun and catch lost of fish

Was my prediction correction????

Nope.....

A very slow day was had by both of us

I managed to lose 4 fish and only land 3 all day. Two decent Carp and a big Bream for a rubbish 20 lb total

Big T faired better though with 5 fish, including 2 of about 10 lb for a total weight of 38 lb 8 oz

A big 5 point win for Big T means my lead is cut to just 4 points after originally being 19 a few weeks ago

Big T is on a roll

Back to the drawing board for me !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment