Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 June 2020

27th June 2020 - Murphys Woodside, Woodside Pond

Today was our 80th different lake, a trip to Murphys Woodhouse to fish Woodside Pond

We arrived there to find no one fishing and the full choice of the 15 pegs on offer so chose two in the wider area of the lake

The match was a 7 hour match and It would to be contested in terrible rainy conditions.

I had a strange feeling as the match started, I wasn't feeling it. I didn't like the look of the lake and wasn't confident. Luckily I held a 14 point lead so a win was not essential but I wanted to keep my good form going

The match was a dull affair....

I caught a dozen fish all in all which is not too bad, however they only averaged about a pound in weight. Small Mirror Carp, tiny roach and a small Tench gracing my net

Dad had a slightly better day, netting 15 in total for a total weight of 21 lb 7 oz.

Dad's 5 lb 3 oz Carp being the biggest of the day and gave Big T all 5 points

Not a good day at the office for me but I will bounce back!!! Although it will be a while before I venture back to Murphys Woodhouse... Not a fan...

Well done Big T on todays victory, it was well deserved and my lead is now down to 9 points

No comments:

Post a Comment