Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 October 2019

5th October 2019 - Nether Mill Fishery

Well, this will be short ...

Today was a pleasure session on my own.
With my Girlfriend going to her Sisters I chose a fishery within half hour of there and that fishery was Nether Mill.

I had fished the lake once before about four months ago and to be honest struggled so was hoping for a better day today

I fished for a total of four hours and had a mare. One bite, one fish and that was it.

The weather was overcast but the temperature was low which could be a reason for the lack of activity
I tried lots of different baits but it was just one of those days

Two visits to Nether Mill now and both poor so I doubt I will be back.
Its a lovely place and very scenic and quiet but the owner was overheard explaining how he lost thousands of fish a few years ago in a bad flood

Three more fishing trips left this season ............

No comments:

Post a Comment