Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 September 2019

3rd September 2019 - Woodlands (Skylark Lake)

Woodlands was today's venue and finally a chance to fish the Skylark lake. I have wanted to fish this lake for nearly ten years and today I was finally getting a chance

I chose peg 16, Dad was on 14 with Ethan joining us for the session on peg 15

The match was a 6.5 hours match and with overcast conditions we all expected a good day

Well....
All three of us had contrasting days...

Ethan had a shocker, struggled for bites all day and finished on a terrible 9 lb 9 oz for his five fish

Big T had a poor day too. He managed to get a big Carp of 7 lb 9 oz which would win him the point for biggest catch of the day but he didn't really do much else and finished on 25 lb 4 oz for his nine fish

I had a fantastic day.
I caught all day and a good stamp of fish at that...
I netted sixteen fish in total which included a nice Ghostie and nice Koi
My total weight was a good 71 lb 5 oz

I win 4-1 to extend my lead to 17 points with six matches to play...


No comments:

Post a Comment