Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 September 2019

2nd September 2019 - Lindholme (Willows Lake)

Today match was back at Lindholme in what is turning out to be our favourite venue.
Willows was the chosen lake, (a lake we had never fished before)

The match was to last six hours and I chose peg 23

The match was dire. The weather was ok apart from breezy winds but the fish didn't want to know. Well they didn't on my peg. I tried all sorts of baits but had no luck

I did manage 13 fish but they averaged out at less than 2 lb each
I finished on a poor 23 lb.

Meanwhile next to me Dad was also struggling until we reached the final hour of the match

With the total weights nearly identical Dad had an unbelievable last hour netting fish after fish to run away with the victory
Dad ended up with just over 42 lb and took all 5 points on offer

No comments:

Post a Comment