Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 September 2019

31st August 2019 - Rising Sun (Lake 2)

Today we chose to go fish Lake 2 at Rising Sun Fishery.
We hadn't fished this lake for three years and the last time we did fish it, Big T fell in …

Today was another seven hour match
I was on peg 2, with Dad on the end peg (peg 1)

It was a very poor match, both of us struggled all day but whereas Dad couldn't get anything over 2 lb, my stamp of fish was a little better

The first six hours and 30 seconds saw us both net eleven fish in total but with only 30 seconds on the clock left, I netted a small Ide to claim the point for most fish.
I've lost count of how many times I catch fish in the last minute or two when we go fishing and today was just the same

The biggest fish of the day was a beauty.
Nestled in-between the twenty two small fish we caught between us was a lovely 8 lb 5 oz Mirror Carp that I caught which earned me the point for the largest fish

My 26 lb total beat Dads 14 lb 11 total to get me the three points for total weight too

A 5-0 win for me today extends my season lead to 19 points

No comments:

Post a Comment