Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 September 2019

28th August 2019 - Lindholme Lakes (Strip Lake)

Todays match was back at Lindholme on what is rapidly becoming my favourite lake - "Strip Lake"

The match was a seven hour match and I went into it with a ten point lead over Big T

I started off on peg 17 with Dad on 16 but a guy chose to fish bang opposite us for some reason (even though he had the full bank to choose from!!)
As a result of this we only fished for two hours before moving pegs.
These two hours were productive for me though with three Carp netted (two over 6 lb).
Big T also had three fish but were a lot smaller

We moved pegs where I settled for peg 23, (a peg I'd fished before) and Dad on peg 24 (the end peg)

The next five hours were unbelievable. I caught another thirteen fish, with seven of them over 6 lb. One was a brilliant 9 lb 7 oz Common Carp.
Dad also caught another thirteen fish but of a smaller stamp

The small F1 I caught on the last cast was enough to get the share of the point for most fish, my big 9 lb 7 oz Common got me the point for largest fish and although Dad finished with a very respectable 48 lb 8 oz, I finished with a huge 82 lb haul to get the remaining three points to win 4.5 v 0.5

My lead extended to 14 points...

No comments:

Post a Comment