Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 August 2019

27th August 2019 - Lindholme (Loco Lake)

We fished Loco at Lindholme today and I went into the match holding a slender five point lead for the season
Todays full match also featured Ethan and Cawood Dave however me and Dad would have the contest between us too to count for the season

The match was a slow one really in baking hot weather.
Cawood Dave and Big T only caught two tiddlers each but Ethan and Myself did quite well
Ethan got a Roach and three very good Carp (all over 9 lb, infact one was a huge 12 lb 8 oz)
I managed six fish including a double of my own (10 lb 13 oz)

Ethan won the overall match by a clear 7 lb with me behind in 2nd. (Dad and Cawood Dave performing terribly)

More importantly for me was the 5 points I gained in our league

I now lead by 10 points

No comments:

Post a Comment