Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 April 2019

28th April 2019 - Lindholme Lakes (Loco Lake)

Well today was match day 3 with Dad and we came in to the day level at 5 points each

Today's match was to be held at Lindholme on the Loco Lake, a lake Dad had fished once but I hadn't.
There are huge fish in here so we were both hopeful of a good day and a good match

We got set up with me on peg 43 and Dad on 42 and cast in at 8am. This was to be a 6 1/2 hour match

There isn't much I can write about my day. It was truly abysmal and my worst performance in years. I caught one 1 lb skimmer and that was it. No bites, no knocks, not even a line bite. Shocking !!

Dad had a better day but still not very good. He ended up with 4 Carp for 15 1/2 lb

5 points to Dad and a big win to lead 10-5 in the season

My confidence shot to pieces after this past couple of days Angling but as Arnie once said "I'll be back" !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment