Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 April 2019

27th April 2019 - Winfield Lakes (High Lake)

Today was a practice session

Dad was involved in a match at Cawood and Kirsty was working so I thought why not, will be better than staying indoors...

I was wrong !!!

I got to Winfield Lakes to be welcomed by Strong Gales and lashing down rain. It was bitterly cold too.
I lasted all of 4 hours in horrendous conditions and although I caught eight fish, five of them were smaller than what I have in my fish tank at home...

I fished peg 19 and ended up with 8 fish for 16 lb in the 4 hours I fished

I was disappointed with the chopping down of a lot of the vegetation at the fishery. The central island was cut down to only 2 foot high and the perimeter bushed that lined the lake chopped down too making the lake look a bit bare to me

I will be back in a couple of years to see what the place looks like as its currently for sale again

Today was a bad day at the office !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment