Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 June 2018

9th June 2018 - Raker Lakes (Heron Lake)

So today was a spur of the moment session.

The weather was glorious so I packed the car with my gear and in jumped Kirsty too who was coming to keep me company and read her book in the sun.

We got to the venue at 10.30 and got on one of the two remaining un-occupied pegs on Heron Lake.

I was fishing 11am until 4pm so a nice 5 hour fishing session in the Sunshine

The first couple of hours saw me bank two decent Carp and two Skimmers.
The last three hours were tinged with good and bad. I got snapped twice by two big Carp and lost two more but on the plus side I did manage to net two more Carp and two more Skimmers

Not a bad little 5 hours on a lake in all honestly we rarely fish.

I finished with 8 fish for 18 lb 5 oz



No comments:

Post a Comment