Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 October 2020

17th October 2020 - Oakmere Fishing Lakes (Gold Fish Lake)

So, the season finale was upon us and Big T was fishing for Pride. I had a huge lead and had already secured the title but today would still be fun, yeah???

We fished the Gold Fish Pond at Oakmere, a lake that is rarely fished and only has a few fishable pegs

The weather was quite mild and the match was a 6.5 hour match

I cant really write anything about this match as it was dreadful... I did not get a single bite all day. Big T caught about ten small fish to claim all 5 points 

So our 11th season is over and I won the league by 27 points, claimed the biggest fish of the year with a 12 lb 8 oz Carp whilst Big T's 73 lb 5 oz at Fourways was the biggest match weight of the season

Its been as a strange season, shortened by the Pandemic and most fisheries have fished poor this year but its been a blast as usual. Tackle is now washed and put away. Roll on next season

1 comment:

  1. This is really a great article about fishing.I love fishing.I spend my holidays fishing on beautiful lakes.
    Fishing Rod of all different varieties

    ReplyDelete