Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 June 2020

4th June 2020 - Riverside Fishery

Match Day 4 and a return to Riverside Fishery

The weather had certainly changed and it was freezing cold.

Although the fish had stopped spawning would they be on the feed in the cold conditions??
Answer .......... NO
What a terrible session...

I was on peg 4, with Big T on peg 5 and the first half of the match saw not a single bite for either of us.
The second half of the match saw me land a very hard fighting Carp of 8 lb 3 oz and then an hour later I lost one, when stupidly I tightened the line and the heavy feeling fish jumped off
Not long after and with only an hour of the match to go Big T caught what was to be the winning fish, a big Carp of nearly 11 lb

A 4.5 v 0.5 win for Dad means my lead is now 14.5 v 5.5 in the race for the 2020 title


No comments:

Post a Comment