Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2018

Rant 24/3/18

Todays Rant is ............................. LAKES BEING MATCHED UP

More and more lakes are being booked every Saturday and Sunday for matches meaning pleasure Anglers such as myself and My Dad are unable to fish the very best venues.
It is so annoying finding that a hell of a lot of lakes are unfishable to us due to them being booked up for matches (even more so when some of these matches consist of 10 people yet the 30 peg lake is booked)
Lodge Farm, Brafferton, Sykeshouse, Barnburgh are examples of fisheries I can rarely (if at all) get on due to these matches.
I know fisheries rely on these matches for revenue but for the pleasure angler it is nothing but annoying

I will be doing a Weekly Rant Blog from now on so look out in the future for my opinions on topics such as a) people fishing the next peg to you when the lake is empty, b) fishery own pellet rule c) inline methods only rule d) boozing Anglers, e) late fishery opening times and many other things

No comments:

Post a Comment